Live a Longer, Healthier Life… Pain Free.
Oakland Spine & Physical Therapy’s mission is to help you regain and maintain a healthy, active lifestyle. Our caring team is committed to relieving your pain and improving your life with a cutting edge, holistic approach to health care and individualized treatment plans tailored to your needs. Through state-of-the-art rehabilitation, we do more than treat symptoms – we eliminate the cause of the problem.
We believe in putting our patients first, which permeates every aspect of what we do:
- Our holistic programs involve no drugs, no surgery – just results – so you can feel great about feeling great again.
- Each of our offices provide all services offered, so you can find everything you need to get healthy under one roof.
- Our award-winning doctors and medical staff are highly trained and at the top of their fields, so you know that no matter who you work with, you’re always working with the best.
- We offer same-day* appointment policies (with a guarantee for emergencies) and free second opinions so that you can focus on your health instead of logistics.
- Our no-wait policy guarantees that your care begins within 5 minutes of your appointment time, so you can make your treatment a top priority without sacrificing others.
Four Convenient Locations in New Jersey
340 Ramapo Valley Road
Oakland, NJ 07436
1255 Hamburg Turnpike
Wayne, NJ 07470
20-19 Fair Lawn Avenue
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
277 Closter Dock Rd, #6
Closter, NJ 07624
From the Oakland Spine and Physical Therapy Blog
Pain Relief, Chiropractic Care and Physical Therapy all Conveniently Located in North Jersey
Are you looking for pain relief, chiropractic care or physical therapy in North Jersey? Oakland Spine and Physical Therapy is conveniently located in North Jersey with four offices ...
Is It Possible to Regenerate Damaged Nerves?
Nerve regeneration is a subject of great interest to many patients who suffer from nerve damage. Are you curious to find out if nerve damage can be reversed ...
Can a Sneeze Lead to Back Pain?
Can I throw my back out by sneezing? Did a sneeze cause my back pain? Can I sneeze so hard I hurt my back? These all might sound ...
What Does Deep Tissue Laser Therapy Do?
Deep tissue laser therapy has become a widely used and sought after therapy for a variety of painful conditions and ailments. But what is this innovative treatment and ...
Awards & Certifications
I want to thank all the staff at Oakland Spine & Physical Therapy because after coming here for about a month, I am completely pain free. I suffered from sciatica pain for about a year, and nothing was relieving the pain until I started going to physical therapy here!
Excellent overall experience from the 1st time I walked in. The staff from the front desk to the physical therapists all go above and beyond to make your experience here worth while!
The staff here are amazing, friendly and truly make sure you feel like family. You are greeted by your name from the moment you walk in by EVERYONE. I don’t know how they all remember your name, but they do. They make it personal which is amazing for recovery because you are comfortable with every department.